MIRAND PROJECT MANAGEMENT Sp. z.o.o.,
is the company with many years of experience in maritime industry. The company was founded in 1996 by Mr. Miroslaw Brzozowski and Mr. Andrzej Kaczmarczyk, associates having deep knowledge and experience in shipbuilding and ship repair industry. We cooperate with many contractors in Poland and Europe ( Germany, Norway, France ).
WE ARE SPECIALISED IN:
• construction of the ship’s hulls and sections,
• construction and outfitting of superstructures and wheelhouses,
• repairs of the hydraulic systems and engine room equipment,
• building and conversions of the fishing vessels,
• metal works,
• aluminium and stainless steel constructions,
• maintenance works – cleaning and painting,
• development of workshop drawings,
Our well trained and experienced staff consisting of 60 persons, high quality and professional service allow MIRAND PROJECT MANAGEMENT Sp. z o.o. to develop long-lasting cooperation and mutual contacts with many shipyards and Owners in Poland and abroad. It is confirmed by certificates issued by DNV GL and Polish Register of Shipping. We hold Certificate ISO 9001: 2008 GL. We are able to carryout contracted works as well in our premises in Szczecin – Poland as in other shipyards in Poland and abroad.
• Repair quay of 600 m
• Cranes: 2x 50 Ton
• 1500 sq meters workshop with two gantry cranes 8 ton each.
• Milling machine
• Plate cutter
For more information please contact us:
Mobile: +48 721 296 312